Happy New Year to everyone who reads my blog! I hope, wherever you are in the world, that you’re planning big things for 2014 and doing all the travelling, relaxing, lovin’, and socializing that you want to do!
I looked back at this year and realized I had come a long, long way since the beginning of 2013! This year I –
– Set up my own company!
– Worked for a beach resort!
– Got paid to take a bunch of photography!
– Tried every Caribbean dish under the sun!
– Celebrated the anniversary of my longest ever relationship (Mariery, this is for you!)
– Set up and ran a charity for disadvantaged youngsters, holding 2 events in 2013.
– Moved into a wicked flat with super great flatmates.
– Started working out again with my brother.
– Began writing my pennilessfrompanama blog once more.
– Worked with a huge number of new clients and learnt an even longer list of lessons.
– Began to learn how to edit videos.
It has been a HUGE year for me and I must say that I love living in Panama. What a place it is – allowing me to accomplish all the things I need and want to do.
Simple resolutions this year:
– Work more on the Caribbean coast.
– Shoot videos of what I love.
– Work out to the best of my ability.
Roll on 2014 and an even more amazing 3rd year in Panama!